1) Responsible for all Accounting activities
2) Prepare financial and operating statements (general Journal, trial balance, balance sheet, income statement, bank reconciliation) independently
3) Reviewing and devising monthly / yearly financial and income statements, balance sheets, internal audit, cash flow projections and quarterly principal profit & loss to reduce cost as well as ensure budgetary compliance.
4) Handle Independently accounting, compliance and audit of entities
5) Planning and scheduling periodic physical inventory count as per company policy
6) Ensuring compliance with accounting principles and company policy in all accounting procedures
7) Developing HR policies and procedures
8) Responsible for all HR activities such as employee’s leave, loans, salaries, penalties, promotions, provision of benefits, end of service and contract renewal as per the labor law and the company’s policies & procedures.
9) Prepare Monthly Statement for Company activities including (revenue, expenses, out standing payments, etc)
10) Closed out the Petty Cash statement in monthly babsis and sumbit it to management for approvals
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|