• Posting day to day transactions/vouchers in account system correctly.
• Calculate monthly pay and review them with HR.
• Follow up and review collection officer work accounts departments on daily basic.
• Preparing monthly reconciliations for accounts ledgers as required.
• Review accounts ledgers periodically and prepare quarter reports as well as other required reports.
• Participate in preparation of quarter financial statements.
• Participate in preparation of year-end financial statements for external audit purpose.
• Participate in accounting system implementation as well as billing system for collection officer.
• Posting transactions/vouchers/ journals entries in the accounting system on daily basic.
• Checking records and vouchers of collection officer/cashiers to ensure that recording of transactions are doing correctly as well as compliance with laws and with established internal control procedures.
• Calculate salaries/wages/leaves/indemnities according to staff’s attendances before sending to senior accountant as well as any other payments.
• Calculate the due leaves/indemnities periodically and pass the provisions in Accounts System.
• Follow up staff accounts to ensure the accuracy (Allowances, fees deduction, social security ….)
• Weekly & monthly review of all payable accounts, receivable accounts and all other ledgers to ensure that the entries are correctly passed.
• Preparation monthly payment as required.
• Review the cheques before releasing them.
• Writing timely reports on activities and statistics (parents’ balances report).
• Posting bank entries and ensure that the bank ledgers is updated daily.
• Preparing reports, commentaries and other requirements for financial statements.
• Prepares and complete external audit work papers and requirements by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing them.
• Ensuring that assets are passed correctly in the company books and verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
• Calculate and pass fixed assets depreciation periodically and disposal as well.
• Participate in preparation of annual budget and following it during the period to compare the actual with the planned one.
• Participate the implementation of accounting system and billing for parents accounts, if needed, and following up the process of implementation as well as testing the result.
• Reviewing entries to ensure accuracy.
• Filling all financial documents as PVs, JVs and Receipts and checking department files in order to organize the documents/contracts and to ensure the availability of the required documents.
• Keeping regular flow of information to superiors on work activities
General Administrative Duties
• Prepares and issues periodical reports (Monthly, quarterly, yearly …) and reports upon request related to role duties.
• Performs other related, similar or logical duties as required or assigned.
• Communicating effectively with staff and outside parties if needed.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|