1. Managerial tasks relating company Kuwait branch setup.
2-Assisting CEO in daily tasks and organizing his calendar.
2. Creating and maintaining company spreadsheet, to organize current orders, cancellations, wait list, complaints, delayed orders, etc. Tracking and solving the issues by keeping track of open cases, when requested.
3. Accessing the admin panel in the company website where you can check the status of the orders and to help the customers in a more effective way, when requested.
4. Professional communication and to tackle the customers and partners in the best way possible that reflect our company values and ethics.
5. Take this role out of the box and using personal assessments to improve our methods.
6. Be timely and proactive in the actionable strategies or tactics needing to be implemented as agreed upon by both parties.
7. Establishing and maintaining office files.
8. Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
9. Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
10. Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
11. Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Industrial Production; Media Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|