A leading financial services firm based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is looking for a professional, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join their growing M&A team at Analyst level. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to grow their professional skill set by being who involved in all phases of the origination and execution of cross boarder M&A transactions.
The successful candidate will be involved in a wide variety of transactions and the responsibilities will include:
• Develop and maintain overview of potential M&A targets based on structured analysis and dialogue with the business.
• Develops and prepares quantitative and qualitative analyses to support the M&A evaluation and/or divestiture processes
• Buy and sell side advisory as well as merger advisory.
• Work with clients and participate in the execution of cross-border M&A transactions.
• Define and prepare financial and technical analysis for various M&A engagements.
• Stay abreast of key market developments and establishing knowledge of the target
• client base and relevant dynamics.
• Maintain long term relationships with key clients to foster repeat business
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|