– Ensure receipt of approval from the Credit Committee for transferring irregular and offloaded Corporate and IBD accounts to the Remedial & Workout Department.
– Ensure all documents pertaining to irregular accounts are acquired from CCD/IBD respectively, and create individual case files.
– Work in close coordination with Credit Administration Department (CAD) and legal department about all Legal and operational follow-ups.
– Manage and perform follow-up procedures relating to the recovery of the outstanding balances with the Customer.
– Develop constructive ideas to increase recovery
– Coordinate with other creditors towards formulate a settlement plan for syndicated clients.
– Prepare and present to management settlement/restructuring proposals for approval.
– Communicate the approval & obtain suitable documentation from clients.
– Ensure that the lines are made available & the facilities processed as per approvals.
– Effect day to day management of the account with regard to various financing vehicles.
– Ensure compliance of the terms of approval throughout the facility usage/settlement tenor.
– Responsible for obtaining and maintaining the collateral coverage and other covenants as per the approval.
– Ensure day to day monitoring of the account relationship and initiating appropriate measures if and when required vis-à-vis changes in financial position, economic trend, business environment, legal status.
– Responsible for the timely recovery and debt servicing.
– Handle interim requests of customers for changing/amending facilities as appropriate.
– Meet with the Company’s owners, Directors, Financial Managers, etc… in order to build a strong relationship.
– Visit clients’ offices, factory, warehouses, etc. to ensure authenticity and legitimacy of the business.
– Report to Manager on the status with appropriate timely recommendations.
– Daily contact the customer to regularize the position.
– Review and approval of day-to-day transaction regarding approval of L/Cs, L/Gs, and other required transactions.
– Transactions processing, ensure error free review.
– Eliminate internal audit points.
– Perform any other job as requested by Management.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
– Maintain a healthy portfolio of accounts assigned to him/her.
– Reduce Non-Performing Loans and associated provisions.
– Reduce/eliminate backlog of new assignments.
– Reduce past-due loans and overdrawn/over limit accounts.
– Reduce customer complaints.
– Achieve profitability and growth targets set for him by his Supervisor.
– Contribute to the cross-selling of other products promoted by other divisions/departments of the Bank.
– Timely delivery of tasks and prompt attendance to clients’ requests.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|