What will you be doing?
- Co-create the regional marketing activities plan for market creation (segment creation, and city entry), and market development, along with the partner and team members to ensure success of the region. These activities may include doing events, doing trainings, one-to-one meetings with customers, implementations, participating in forums, maintaining relationships etc
- Responsible for providing adequate support to the customer and ensure customer happiness
- Ensure escalations are handled appropriately and timely solutions provided to customers
- Conduct regular Tally Knowledge Camps and Tally Awareness Camps for customers and their references
- Learn what more our product needs to capture 100% of the market. Ensure relevant product feedback is communicated to R&D team
- Responsible for periodically enabling all the partners on the usage of Product to increase product adoption across region & customers
- Conduct OJT for Partner Resources
- Conduct Classroom training on product for Partner Resources
- Participate in selection of partners and setting individual goals
- Enable partners on understanding Tally CRM and how to take maximum benefits out of the same
- Responsible for co-creating the regional marketing plan
- Responsible for creating calendar of TSPL events for partners (part sponsorship)
- Responsible for executing events as per guidelines prescribed in the SOP so that the marketing plan becomes successful
- Responsible for providing logistical support for all activities in the region in the form of event kits/event support tools delivery with the help of the central delivery team from HO
Who are we looking for?
- Good understanding of the marketing theories and concepts
- Good understanding of the Organisation's policies and processes related to customer and partner
- Good knowledge of MS Office and other similar productivity tools
- Should have fair understanding of the technology landscape
- Excellent communication (English and local), presentation, listening and consulting skills are vital, and should be able to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the partner.
- Analytical skills (Market, Segment, Businesses)
- Good decision making, sales and negotiation skills
- Customer Orientation skills
- Good planning and prioritising skills to manage a varied and pressurised workload while focusing on the "Big Picture"
- Extrovert and outgoing, gets along well with wide variety of people
- Interested in Technology and keeps up to date on consumer and business technology
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|