- Looking for a young, energetic person to join our company full time as a barista.
- Must be familiar with preparing and serving hot and cold beverages to customers.
- Does not need to have experience with tea, as they will recieve training.
- Must be able to prepare and serve baked goods such as sandwiches, cookies and small cakes.
- Attracting new customers and generating additional revenue; characterizing new and expanded products and services.
- Ordering, receiving and stocking retail products or stock supplies.
- Slicing vegetables, fruits, meats or desserts for use in food service.
- Taking customer orders and conveying them to other employees for preparation.
- Listening to customer complaints and queries and addressing their concerns in an efficient yet friendly manner, and reporting to the manager on duty without delay.
- Preparing and selling tea products by closely following the prescribed preparation techniques and recipes for various tea drinks.
- Transportation/Transportation Salary will be provided in addition to the salary.
- One day off per week.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||India; Nepal; Philippines; South Africa|