Brand Manager shall be responsible for managing expectations and developing business solutions for their organizations. The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They will be in charge of creating effective business plans to generate more revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the product, product features and product comparisons with competitors, possess good knowledge of GCC markets especially Kuwait and market mechanisms.
- Coordinate and Supervise all Marketing and Sales Programs and activities to achieve maximum market penetration.
- Interact with the Managing Director and other key employees to determine and plan strategies to achieve the assigned target.
- Implement the annual business development and work plans and expense budget for the sales for sales and services effort in the company.
- Coordinate with the HR department to develop the company’s KPIs
- Develop the policies, procedures necessary to become recognized for superior customer satisfaction.
- Identify/create new business opportunities by analysing business needs, develop, implement strategies for new products and services to generate additional revenue.
- Identify, develop resources including recommending relevant training needs to meet the current trend.
- Identify and develop business opportunities for the Company’s creative solutions in industrial and product designs with creative skills.
- Provide direction, guidance to the department to ensure compliance to the Company’s strategies.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
- Develop and manage client communication tools such as the corporate website.
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services.
- Further, develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the clients’ accounts.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Forecast long and short-range market potential in the GCC and especially in Kuwait for Managements analysis.
- Supervise, motivate and evaluate the Company’s Branch staff.
- Keeping track of market trends and competitor’s activity.
- Handling Tenders Government and Oil/Gas projects.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives and achieve revenue goals.
- Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets.
- Analysing Competitive product offerings in terms of features and benefits as well as pricing.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|