- Defines user requirements; establishes technical specifications, and customer-service standards; contributes information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, plans and controls implementations.
Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifies and resolves problems; prepares and completes action plans; system audits and analyses;
- Manages system and process improvement and quality assurance program.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by supporting recruitment, selection, orientation, training, of the Team.
- Administers scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|