- Manage and execute treasury activities; cash management, treasury operations, foreign exchange operations, buying/selling bonds, liquidity management, & banking relationship management.
- Oversee cash flow & liquidity, and monitor accounts and amounts in banks.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Advise on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Forecast cash flow positions, and funds available for investment.
- Prepare reports on the economic and financial conditions and interest rates in the local and global financial markets
- Ensure compliance with regulations and other rules governing cash transactions and banking
- Oversee linked deposits and follow up their registration and ensure compliance with relevant policies
- Analyze …….. budgets and balanced sheets and report on current status.
- Manage the buying and selling of bonds as per the set strategy of the Investment Department
- Follow-up on sukuk and bond markets and conduct the proper reporting accordingly
- Build & maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Carry out treasury risk management activities
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|