Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. Care is provided through a competent and diverse team of health care professionals in multiple departments, utilizing the latest technology and applying evidence-based practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
They are hiring a Consultant Allergy – Immunology with specialization in treating allergic diseases and immunological disorders in patients.
· Find the cause of allergic irritants that trigger immune responses in the body;
· Perform clinical evaluation of allergies in patients for appropriate treatments;
· Participate in the ongoing research efforts on allergies;
· Study and focus on epidemiologic aspects of allergies and immunology disorders;
· Provide primary care to patients suffering from common allergic reactions;
· Determine and study the causative agents or allergens in patients;
· Diagnose and treat allergic reactions like hay fever, contact dermatitis and other types of allergies;
· Initiate allergist duties to develop and design immunization programs to resist allergens or causative agents;
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|