Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. Care is provided through a competent and diverse team of health care professionals in multiple departments, utilizing the latest technology and applying evidence-based practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Our client is looking to hire a caring Oncologist to join their team in diagnosing, treating, and caring for patients with various forms of cancer. This role will work in Medical Oncology, using chemotherapy and other medications to treat cancer, Surgical Oncology, surgically removing tumors and surrounding tissues, and Radiation Oncology, performing radiation therapy for patients.
· Working with patients to explain a diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment;
· Leading a cancer treatment team of various healthcare professionals;
· Coordinating treatment plans and prescribing various types of treatment, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy;
· Treating patients with radiation therapy;
· Assisting patients with pain management;
· Performing surgical operations to remove tumors and determine whether the cancer has spread from the original starting point;
· Performing basic administrative and clerical tasks, such as keeping records of test results, writing prescriptions, providing cancer information to patients, and monitoring treatment plans.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|