• Well organized and efficient in time management.
• Should require little supervision after training.
• Ability to execute tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Assist in the implementation of the company’s policies and procedures.
• Some responsibilities include:
• Checking credit card slips against bank statements
• Checking sales receipts against actual sales figures
• Checking item transfers between branches and making sure discrepancies are solved.
• Preparing item information details and entering them into the system’s inventory module.
• Preparing purchase orders and receiving vouchers into the system.
• Liaising between the branches and the tailor alteration department to make sure items are ready for delivery on time.
• Taking inventory item pictures to be uploaded into the system.
• Helping organize and manage the company’s filing system.
• Follow up on staff official docs and expiries, schedules, bio punching, and payroll.
• Effectively communicate and implement the company’s vision, mission, strategy, values and culture.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|