Data Integration Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate current data capture methodologies, data connectivity and adapters, and recommend optimal integration solution.
- Conducts business requirements analysis for data integration to include assessing current business processes, recommending process changes to meet best practices and effectiveness.
- Evaluate third party integration platform solutions and recommend the best solution to serve the users’ and business requirements.
- Develop the required integration APlsWeb Services to enable data exchange among information systems, applications and databases.
- Provide an efficient interface with all clients and specialists and deploy various integration processes and administer all programming components to facilitate various growth activities.
- Coordinate and facilitate the engagement process with stakeholders’ integration teams to design and document all software integrations and design solutions
- Prepare plans, implement required technical architecture, supervise various activities for all integration of software applications for information systems, ensure adherence to technical architecture, and
- maintain implementations (e.g. e-government processes).
- Coordinate with application services and to implement all integration strategies and administer integration of all applications as per the requirements and use cases.
- Provide support to applications and ensure appropriate integration of various technologies (e.g. Oracle DB) to ensure high quality level.
- Perform troubleshoot on all production issues and recommend appropriate solutions for same and monitor all processes and active data integration links.
- Administer all production support requests and prepare status reports for same and coordinate with stakeholders’ development teams to ensure change in all policies and procedures.
- Provide required trainings and knowledge transfer to the department team and maintain knowledge on all new technology.
- Conducts functional and technical testing for the developed APlsWeb Services, and integration platform and apply required patches and major upgrades.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|