The role will be
working within the Privacy Team within the Risk Consulting Practice which is
one of the areas which KPMG has identified for tremendous investment and
Our clients need to deal effectively with
Privacy related risks, whilst providing the business with pragmatic and
flexible solutions that deliver real value.
- Delivery of Privacy services to clients
- Project management of small engagements end-to-end and support on larger engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner to include:
- Financial management
- Engagement and risk management.
- Production and review of deliverables.
- Developing constructive client relationships, both inside and outside of KPMG.
- Proven experience of working within the Privacy / Data Protection industry.
- Understanding of and experience with a wide range of Privacy principles, technologies and techniques such as:
- Privacy Impact Assessment / Privacy Assessments.
- Privacy audits/assessments and advice.
- Privacy strategy and governance.
- Privacy programme implementation.
- Privacy inventories and data flow mapping.
- Privacy Training and Awareness.
- Demonstrable breadth of skills/experience and market awareness.
- Proven ability to analyse problems, and communicating solutions to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience in and an understanding of the Privacy risks faced by clients and the impact to their business.
- A genuine interest and desire to work in the Privacy field.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|