We are currently looking for Dietitian to analyse, identify, prescribe and follow up specialised nutrition therapy and services to the patients. The Dietitian will be responsible in providing specailist nutritional advice and services to the patients.
About the Responsibility
- Conduct routine assessments to patients to assess their dietary habits and discover possible issues
- Give appropriate advice for healthy diets and preventative actions to promote overall health
- Conduct assessments to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
- Assess patients’ and clients’ health needs and diet
- Counsel patients on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits
- Develop meal plans, taking both cost and clients’ preferences into account
- Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed
- Promote better nutrition by speaking to groups about diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases
- Keep up with the latest nutritional science research
- Write reports to document patient progress
- Provide oral and enteral/parenteral nutritional support for patients accessing a range of different speciality services.
- Actively participate in dietetic procedures, monitoring and evaluating clinical activity.
- Competently conduct dietetic assessments, manage diagnosis and treatment of a patient caseload.
- Provide oral and enteral nutrition support, considering chronic disease management, working with the multidisciplinary team to manage these treatment plans.
- Develop skills and knowledge within the different specialities areas across the clinic.
- Encourage health promotion and patient education. Have knowledge of chronic disease management that encompasses diabetes, coeliac disease and oral /enteral nutrition support.
- Comply with infection prevention control policies and procedures at all times.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|