Essential & Core Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination, execution and successful delivery of digital marketing projects specially supporting the regional website activities.
- Build and drive growth on corporate websites and oversee the whole website deployments process.
- Collaborate with Regional marketing team on website design, development, production and conversion rate optimization functions.
- Supervise creation and delivery of new digital content and tools for CMS platform (in line with SEO UX best practice)
- Manage external vendors and source sponsors/partners in relation to advertising, promotions, digital development & events.
- Ensures that process and quality control requirements are met, and final product is delivered on time and meets the delivery expectations set for the project.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence on industry trends and competitors’ products on a regular basis.
- Managing internal processes to support Marketing operations.
- Assist and help in Google Analytics campaign measurement.
- Communicate and document project status on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
- Recap and create debriefs for every completed project; facilitate discussions on feedback gained; document properly and share.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|