We are seeking a Dynamics AX/ D365 Finance and Operations Techno-Functional Consultant for our client – a semi-government organization currently deploying Dynamics F&O for their business operations.
Experience working in a consulting environment with Dynamics AX or D365 F&O implementation and customization experience is preferred. Knowledge of the AX or D365 F&O development architecture is required with a strong preference for candidates who are currently based in the UAE.
The requirement is immediate for six (6) month’s contract, with a possible extension thereafter subject to the project completion and client’s decision.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and primary point of contact between client and implementation team during full project lifecycle
- Act as liaison between end users and ERP team members to design and configure business solutions to ensure business requirements have been met.
- Lead workshops with business users to explain the features available in the current systems implemented, do live demos and training to end users, and capture business requirements into Functional Requirement Document.
- Validate efforts estimation provided by the implementor to ensure cost and time savings.
- Review all configurations in the software for accuracy and aligning with the business requirements, identify workaround solutions for the development as required.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures and business processes are mapped within ERP.
- Provide Dynamics end user support to technical and non-technical users
- Develop & Maintain Forms, Reports, Alerts, Workflow and other technical areas.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|