- Plan, evaluate, verify, and approve all the written content of digital media and publications for release.
- Review and revise content for accuracy and quality, including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
- Ensure correct tone, voice, clarity, flow and structure of all written content in accordance with branding standards and guidelines.
- Write blurbs, captions, standfirsts, ledes, headlines, and straplines.
- Rewrite contented prepared by others to improve understanding and readability.
- Provide professional expertise as needed in facilitating brand integration and the incorporation of institutional themes by other offices and departments in their communications, print publications, and web presentations.
- Coordinate with other Marketing and Communications staff in delivering quality projects on time.
- Coordinate with third party Public Relations and/or Content Management Agencies to deliver quality projects on time.
- Serve as a member of a team of creative and talented communications professionals committed to enhancing the reputation and visibility of the Organization.
- Collaborate with other Marketing and Communications staff as well as colleagues in strategizing how best to convey accurate and persuasive messages about the Organization to desired audiences across multiple media platforms.
- Contribute to the overall work of the Public Relations department by performing other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Performing Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|