- To assist in planning, directing & coordinating the supportive services and administrative functions of the company.
- Open new leads for sales.
- Perform general office duties such as office administration & office supplies management.
- To coordinate various staff requirements, administering & executing the staff benefits.
- To file and retrieve official documents, records and reports & to maintain records management systems.
- To take care of staff & company transportation requirements, managing the schedule & other activities.
- Accountable position to manage on your own & liaise with user departments.
- Coordinating staff transportation requirements.
- Review, interpret, develop, modify and implement administrative policies and their application to specific situations in departments; resolve conflicts involving multiple departments in matters/issues.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
- Control and keep all projects documents orderly.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Operate office equipment; monitor the use of office supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for handling and drafting letters and general day to day correspondence for the Branch Management
- Organizing / managing the Branch Manager calendar, scheduling meetings / conferences
- Handling travel arrangements
- Creating, preparing /maintaining sensitive files and records
- Creating, preparing/maintaining filing related to the business
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|