Deutsche Hospitality, based in Germany with 4 and 5 Star Hotel Brands, branch IntercityHotel Riyadh Malaz is attractively located in the Al Malaz district of Riyadh. IntercityHotel Riyadh Malaz is situated 5 km from King Abdullah Park, 8 km from King Abdulaziz Historical Centre and 9 km from Al Faisaliah Mall. Among the 84 rooms for double and single use and other facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The accommodation features a concierge service, luggage storage space and currency exchange for guests.
This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Riyadh! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
· Previous experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail sector
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent grooming standards
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team, cover a shift along day and night.
· Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
· up to date knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area and understand policies and practices
· Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
· attend weekly communication meetings and produce minutes
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
· Assist with other departments, as necessary
· Good Knowledge in Opera System
· In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to degree-level or above in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess 1+ years in a similar position in a 4[ Or 5[ property.
· You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
· Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is a must.
· This position offers a highly competitive salary, working hours, vacation and package which includes Basic + Meals + Laundry + Medical Insurance.
· Worldwide accommodation benefits at Deutsche Hospitality hotels.
· Interchange with other hotels of Deutsche Hospitality worldwide.
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality & Accomodation|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|