– Create visual concepts to communicate ideas.
– Define requirements, visualize and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
– Develop overall layout and production designs for advertisement, brochures and corporate reports conceptualizing visuals based on requirement.
– Create graphics that captures the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
– Maintain and update electronic drawing and documents.
Role and Responsibilities:
– Visual concepts, design and creative production on business line marketing materials for print, digital and email communications, aligning objectives.
– Design, layout and edits on all publications, including the newsletters, internal memos, leaflets, brochures and all printable.
– Image resizing, stock image searching and image retouching for business line marketing materials.
– Renders drawing, illustration or models of design concepts, and presents for approval.
– Create full size print ready art for production of signs or printed elements.
– Attends or coordinates production meetings as needed.
– Meets assigned deadlines for each phase of a project, and keeps leadership informed of changes to deadlines.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|