Black & Grey HR is recruiting for a renowned conglomerate in the region. Our client is looking to hire a Continental Cuisine - Head Chef to manage overall responsibility for two of their restaurants based in Ras Al Khaimah.
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Liaising with the relevant companies for food orders.
- Creating new dishes and menus.
- Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins for your employer.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget & to ensure that all menus are correctly calculated to ensure a maximum gross profit
Taking care of the kitchen’s accounts and creating a work roster.
- Creating new Menus and Recipes and that all Menus are constantly updated and paying special attention to seasonal availability
- To ensure the attendance registers are maintained daily and that any absenteeism is reported to management without delay.
- To ensure that all documents are passed to management immediately for processing.
- To ensure that all staff are constantly trained to affect good portion control and pleasing presentation of dishes
- To liaise with management on daily basis (e.g. Functions, specials…)
- To ensure maintenance problems are directly reported
- To ensure all staff Is dressed correctly to satisfy statutory requirements as well as enhancing the image of the restaurant.
- To constantly update your knowledge and skills for the good of the establishments
|Job Location:||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Nationality:||Albania; Angola; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Burkina Faso; Bulgaria; Burundi; Benin; Botswana; Belarus; Canada; Central African Republic; Republic of Congo; Switzerland; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Eritrea; Spain; Ethiopia; Finland; France; Gabon; Great Britain (UK); Ghana; Gambia; Guinea; Equatorial Guinea; Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ivory Coast; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kenya; Comoros; Kosovo; Liberia; Lesotho; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Madagascar; Macedonia; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Malawi; Mozambique; Namibia; Nigeria; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Rwanda; Seychelles; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Sierra Leone; Senegal; Somalia; South Sudan; Swaziland; Chad; Togo; Tunisia; Tanzania; Ukraine; Uganda; United Kingdom; United States; South Africa; Zambia; Democratic Republic of the Congo; Zimbabwe|