The Hospitality Real Estate remains a property market with the highest potential, into 2017, according to industry experts. This industry continues to be an integral part, with a vigorous role in the global economy. Currently, key themes shaping the sector include globalization, technology, innovation, and consolidation. Large-scale mergers & acquisitions, cross-border investments, and technology, such as data analytics, have changed the global landscape for the hospitality real estate.
While developers and investors remain active, globally, market participants have adopted a more cautious outlook this year in comparison to the previous year. The growth witnessed in most global markets has begun to decelerate amidst new supply and high asset pricing. Additionally, the less certain view within the global economy has impelled market participants to re-examine their business strategies in the year ahead. However, despite geo-political issues, terrorism, and economic uncertainty, the tourism industry has shown strength and travel remains high. The movement of international travelers is expected to grow 4%, annually, over the next ten years, resulting in an increase in the demand for hotels and accommodation.
Request PDF sample copy at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/280471
In our report on the hospitality industry in UAE, the sector has been segmented into three categories – hotels & accommodation, spas & resorts, and other themed properties, based on the property type.
Key performance metrics that have been studied for the discussion, regarding operating performance, are:
- Total supply – historical and forecast
- Occupancy rates
- Average daily rate (ADR), Revenue per available room (RevPAR), and others.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Hospitality RE Market in UAE – Industry Outlook
- Regulatory Environment,Hospitality RE Laws,Key Policy Initiatives and EHS Trends for the Hospitality RE Market in UAE
- Hospitality RE Market in UAE – Market Dynamics
- Hospitality RE Market in UAE – Market Analysis By Property Type
- Hospitality RE Market in UAE – Investment Analysis
- Competitive Landscape of the Hospitality RE Market in UAE
- Additional Features
Enquire more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/280471
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019