To participate in planning and reporting phases of the audits. Able to execute different types of audits, designed to add value and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance process. Conduct follow ups, special reviews and fraud investigations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Conduct audits and ensure compliance with defined audit standards within approved budget
- Recommend improvement of management controls designed to safeguard the company
- Conduct reviews of the procedures and appraise policies related to the activity or function
- Assess organizational effectiveness, planning and utilization of resources at the activity
or function under review.
- Draft the reports on the results of audit examinations including recommendation for
- Able to evaluate the risks using a risk matrix and identify problems and root causes.
- Able to interact and coordinate work with External Auditors to ensure external audit results are considered in the plan.
- Able to conduct risk based auditing by focusing on the most critical areas of concern and be able to manage the audit time budget in a most efficient way.
- Conduct follow ups on recommendations and audit actions
- Review COI declarations as required.
- Participate in fraud investigations.
- Participate on a regular basis in the performance evaluation process through the
corporate annual appraisals.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|