IP transport engineer will manage incidents, Change and configuration related to IP transport domain. Being a fully IP converged network and the strategic project planned in the coming years, IP transport engineer will play a pivotal role in providing end to end connectivity, troubleshooting with other stake holders and stabilize
With us you will be responsible to maintain IPT connectivity with our ISP, our local cache devices and support IP security operations whenever demands come up as per the departmental requirements. Being a multi-vendor environment, he/she has to perform vendor management for incident management and SLA negotiations as per the Vodafone policies.
- Lead all operational task related mobile backhaul, International IP transits, which includes Vodafone owned CDNs like Facebook Cache, Google (GGC), AKAMAI, Netflix OCA, Manage BNG routers, edge/Core routers and Internet border gateways
- Vendor management for SLA validation, hardware resource management including warranty renewal validation
- End-to-end Incident management for IP domain aligned with ITIL process
- Analyze KPIs and evaluate System after any major planned changes in the IP transport network or any other network element based on the demand and Prepare continuous process improvement plans
- Develop and apply testing procedures and test documents, perform validations for solution, migration, software release, device feature, interoperability tests etc. for any new system deployed in IP networks
|Career Level:||Mid Career|