• Assist with assessments of IT governing control risks and capability maturity model levels, gap analysis, and create prioritized remediation plans for continuous improvement across locations.
• Collaborate with IT process control owners to ensure that internal controls over IT capabilities supporting governance and financial reporting are effectively designed and sufficiently documented and published within the bank’s documentation requirements.
• Manage the follow ups with internal and external auditors which are intended to monitor mitigating controls implemented and the remediation progress of control deficiencies ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
• Lead the IT Compliance track sheets with IT General Controls library, mitigating control procedures & process diagrams and documentation.
• Assist with the reviews and evaluations of the current environment including IT systems, processes, and controls to ensure compliance with prevailing privacy regulatory laws and requirements
• Work with partners for compliance projects with various prevailing regulatory laws, requirements, and standards including but not limited to ISMS – ISO 27001:2013.
• Activities related to the above responsibilities include documenting the processes in narratives, flowcharts, and/or other forms of corporate documentation; participating in walkthroughs of the significant processes with business and IT control owners and audit entities; and compiling, analyzing, and reviewing data in support of business and system process control improvements.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|