Job / Role Purpose
Reporting to the Knowledge Leader within the Markets Department, the Knowledge Management Associate will be responsible for helping to write, edit and develop cutting-edge and insightful content, on a variety of topics related to KPMG’s business and service offerings.
Central to this role is the development and roll-out of reports, articles, surveys and other research forms, designed to elicit pertinent data which, combined with the firm’s expertise, will deliver insights of value to the firm’s stakeholders: clients, prospective clients, media, prospective employees, policy makers etc.
The successful candidate will work closely with the firm’s Knowledge Leader and wider Markets team to produce high-quality thought-leadership publications, opinion pieces, articles, brochures, and other (often research-driven) marketing and communications collateral.
Major duties and responsibilities
– Copy-writing, drafting, editing and proof-reading research/thought-leadership reports, surveys, articles and opinion pieces; developing and editing brochure content – both in paper and digital form
– Interviewing internal clients regarding these types of content and publication; in this context: carrying out secondary and primary quantitative and/or qualitative research
– Supporting the design of research methods such as surveys and online questionnaires
– Analyzing research results and providing content in article, report and/or presentation format
– Working closely with other services/departments, e.g. the Creative and Events teams, with the objective of publishing high-quality, relevant reports, brochures, presentations etc.
– Working to ensure (or supporting) our thought-leadership content/material gets pushed out appropriately: internally and externally within KPMG Lower Gulf, and within the global network
– Arranging for their translation into Arabic, as and where appropriate
Leveraging all relevant content available through the global KPMG network for application and dissemination in the local market.
The Knowledge Management Associate reports to the Knowledge Leader, in the Markets department, who in turn reports to the Head of Clients & Marketing.
She/he will also work closely with other team members, such as the Assistant Knowledge Manager, as well as other team members, e.g. Creative, Events, Digital Marketing.
Extent of work
The Knowledge Management Associate is encouraged to use his/her initiative; and the role carries a certain degree of autonomy.
– Deliverables include: written and digital content in the form of reports, editorial opinion pieces, articles, brochures, flyers, internal and external announcements, etc. The quantity will vary greatly from week to week
– Ensuring thought-leadership content/material gets pushed out appropriately: internally and externally within KPMG Lower Gulf, and within the global network (e.g. Partner News Brief, global practice heads)
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|