- To act as the main point of contact for Retail and Business Banking teams – which shall include the following units; Retail Banking Product, Personal Banking, Business Banking,
- Retail Distribution, Multi-channel Banking & Credit Risk Management, Marketing and
- Customer Experience and Retail Operations & governance.
- Provide counsel and legal support on a variety of legal matters, including matters pertaining to bank deposits and accounts, personal financing, SME financing, various retail banking products & collections, cards, digital, mobile and internet banking/products, advertising and Operations that may be complex and/or have material impact to the Retail and Business Banking within ………..
- Provide clear, practical, accurate and commercially focused legal advice and support to Retail and Business Banking to ensure business objectives and targets are achieved while legal risks are adequately managed.
- Advise the Retail and Business Banking teams by ensuring that commercially sensitive, pragmatic and practical legal support and advice is provided in a cost-effective manner.
- Provide support and guidance to the Retail and Business Banking teams with regard to legal risks arising in relation to the Retail Business of ………
- Ensure that the interests o….. is adequately protected.
- Proactively provide legal support and advise the Retail and Business Banking teams promptly of material legal developments and their implications.
- Ensure that the management team of the Retail Banking and Head of Advisory are fully briefed on major issues arising in the relevant business area and major legislative changes in area of expertise.
- Support and assist the Head of Advisory in managing legal risk across the lines of the
- Retail and Business Banking and support functions in accordance with……..policies and procedures.
- Share legal knowledge and best practices with members of Group Legal and stakeholders.
- Raise Legal awareness and deliver training to stakeholders on relevant topics and legislative/regulatory developments
- Collaborate, Maintain and develop positive and professional working relationships with all members of Group Legal in managing legal risk across the lines of business in accordance with…….. policies and procedures.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|