The Manager Brand Activations will ensure that all activations, from brief to delivery, are compelling to the audience and delivered to the highest quality.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with the Marketing team to write a comprehensive activations brief that meets the objectives of the project and falls within the over-arching campaign/marketing idea;
- Manage the design and production of Brand Activations with internal and external stakeholders;
- Work closely with Creative, Activation and Brand agencies to deliver compelling consumer facing experiential activations;
- Work closely with internal and external designers, moving image production agencies, copywriters and printers;
- Work to prescribed budgets, preparing pre-event and post-event costings and handling the logistics of the project;
- Provide analytics of how the activations performed to various internal stakeholders;
- Ensure that the Expo 2020 Dubai brand is protected and that guidelines are adhered to.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|