Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. Care is provided through a competent and diverse team of health care professionals in multiple departments, utilizing the latest technology and applying evidence-based practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Plans strategically and operationally for the departmental functions based on internal and external functions;
· Recommends, prepares and adheres to budgets and ensure to deliver all marketing activities within the agreed budget;
· Develops with hospital internal departments and care providers marketing plan that improves market share, differentiation and customer needs;
· Improves services marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on the market opportunities, improving services packaging;
· Responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of social media and digital initiatives, website management, loyalty programs etc;
· Prepares complete presentation of any advertising/promotional campaign to CEO;
· Oversees creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials such as posters, brochures, flyers etc. and ensure brand messages are consistent;
· Leads the marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, and channels to position hospital as innovator and leader;
· Coordinates and participate in promotional activities and trade shows and corporate responsibility projects.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|