The employer is a leading cargo services agency, known amongst clients for exceptional quality of service, customer focus and innovative services. The firm has engaged primarily with exports for decades, has a diverse workforce and is one of select City Check-in service providers.
Now, in response to market demand, the firm seeks a smart logistics professional to support its transformation into a complete freight forwarding solutions provider.
Experience - What are we looking for?
• Good knowledge of freight forwarding operations – import/ export through air/ sea/ land and related documentation for regulatory compliance and customs.
• Essential to have 2 - 3 years of air cargo experience, valid DGR qualification will be ideal.
• Familiar with freight forwarding operations/ requirements within Saudi Arabia and UAE.
• Analytical, excellent attention to detail and adept with basic applications such as MS Office.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written (ideal if you can speak Arabic).
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Transportation; Distributions and Logistics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|