We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Project Managers for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
If you would like to be included on our succession pipeline for potential upcoming positions below, click the apply button now and sign-up on our AI platform.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the role.
This critical role will be responsible for planning and managing utilities projects ensuring they are delivered to a high quality, on time, on budget and to client expectations.
- Managing multi-disciplined infrastructure design projects.
- Responsible for time, cost and quality in delivery of projects.
- Adhering to company’s quality management system (BMS) for all assigned projects.
- Managing Clients, company resources, design and approval tasks to deliver assigned projects.
- Managing the process of applications of local and international design standards.
- Liaising with government authorities, utility providers, related approval organizations and project stakeholders.
- Assisting in generating and following up on business opportunities for your assigned area as required by the Director.
- Assisting in the preparation or contributing to tender proposals and variation orders as required by the Director.
- Assisting in the preparation and arrangement of presentations and meetings with potential and current Clients.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|