The ideal candidate will oversee the workflow at a project. He will not just be someone who supervises the work of others, but also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management. The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees.
• Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
• Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
• Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
• Receive complaints and resolve problems
• Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
• Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
• Prepare and submit performance reports
• Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
• Train new employees
• Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|