1. Monitor the company’s reception work around the day.
2. Restrict access to management, administrative offices and factory floor.
3. Deal with daily visitors, contractors & suppliers, and check acquire approval from corresponding authority before allowing access within company facility.
4. Receive and welcome company guests’ and VIP visitors.
5. Responsible for receiving and screening incoming phone calls (local or international coming from “0”) and connecting to corresponding party.
6. Report incoming messages from calls (local or international) in the absence of the concerned party.
7. Receive and distribute in-coming mail and parcels.
8. Monitor the company’s “in-coming” attendance registry.
9. Perform other tasks as may be required by management.
10. Perform other related receptionist tasks as may be required
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|