Kuwait Steel is undergoing a Digital Transformation for the last four years. The primary purpose of this position is to lead the link between Digital Technology and Strategic Organizational Development to support the targeted growth of tripling the business in the next 3-5 years.
We are currently transitioning from SAP ECC on HANA to SAP S4HANA and are looking forward to recruiting a
SAP Business Analyst
Responsible for maintaining the business intelligence environment to enable management reporting, assist in increasing management insights and to drive the quick decision-making process.
This role will further provide on-going analytical and technical support; assist with the conversion of existing reports to the enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) infrastructure toolset; build, manage, and maintain standard components.
– Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements;
– Design, build, test and deploy SAP BI technical solutions;
Implementation of SAP Business Intelligence analytics solutions;
– Identification and activation of Business Data;
– Extraction of Data from various data sources;
– Handling Data loading issues;
– Creating Various Data Models for Business Intelligence;
– Transportation of data and analytics from one environment to another;
– Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing following technical and functional specifications;
– Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment;
– SAP User support.
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|