iaise with Senior Commercial Manager/Vice President – Logistics as required to take receipt of tender documentation. ● Review and acknowledge ITT documentation, distribute to relevant section and hold strategy/kick off Meeting. ● Liaise with all concerned stakeholders to set up and maintain a tender folder (electronic and hard copy) utilising standard contents list from receipt to execution
● Compile and manage all pre and post tender Client clarifications in relation to the tender submission with the assistance of all concerned stakeholders. ● Collate, review, distribute and manage ITT’s and negotiate the best commercial value with lowest risk for inclusion in the tender submission including interfacing with other departments to develop scopes
● Oversees all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
● Review all customer requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals.
● Compile and manage all pricing documentation and any other associated documentation required in line with the tendering process
● Liaise with other departments to ensure all documentation required is contained within the tender submission
● Negotiate with potential and current clients on behalf of their company in order to secure deals and implement pricing agreements between vendor and customer. ● Assist with bid pricing and submit pricing suggestions for review and approval.
● Highlight any major commercial, contractual or financial risks or issues relating to the tender submission with the relevant personnel to ensure optimum solution ● Compile and manage all commercial and contractual qualifications for the tender submission and review all technical qualifications
● Ensure tenders are well documented in a timely manner with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate costs. ● Assist the management team with historical data for the pricing strategy of the tender
● Attend and participate in Client negotiation meetings as/if required and prepare and distribute minutes accordingly.
● Review, execute and distribute all contractual documentation as required including obtaining all necessary approvals in line with the authorisation matrix
● Assist with facilitating any project bonds, guarantees and insurances required by main contract
● Ensure proper handover of all relevant commercial and contractual documents between departments
● Provide all commercial and contractual advice to the Tendering Team
● Ensure proper handover of all tender documents between from Tendering to Operations project team in the event of Contract Award ● Highlighting any major commercial or contractual risks or issues to the relevant Commercial/Project Managers and work with them to ensure optimum solution ● Collect and archive documentation regarding the offer/order and records assumptions and decisions taken during the development process
● Create standard process and tools to develop reuse solutions to improve productivity within team.
● Perform other job-related duties as assigned
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|