1. Supplier identificationIdentifies new suppliers in cooperation with relevant category team. Qualifies new suppliers in cooperation with Supplier Quality and Engineering specialists.
2. NegotiationsNegotiates agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews price lists, terms and conditions.
3. ContractsAdapts corporate contractual framework to the local business needs. Recommends frame agreements to management and executes upon approval.
4. Bid analysisAnalyzes and evaluates bids to determine the optimal value.
5. Sales supportSupports bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information.
6. Goods receivedTracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing.
7. Supplier performanceOversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues.
8. OrdersInitiates purchase orders (PO) in the system, according to the Purchase Requisitions and in alignment with standard procedures, and confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
9. Customer alignmentAligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
10. Process alignmentConducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensures Pro-Supply global supplier-relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|