- At least 15 years of international tax experience in a Big firms or industry.
- Lead the tax affairs of Company to ensure consistent reporting of the company’s tax position.
- Compliance with all tax laws, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the development of tax awareness.
- Strong interpersonal skills, to operate in multi-task environment.-
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom|