– Provide direction to site management in response to any identified regulatory and other obligation nonconformance to assure a timely and adequate response.
– Participate in setting the overall HACCP / Food Safety strategy and responsible for directing managers to assure complete implementation within the site.
– Provide direction to management and supervisors in the implementation of a positive HACCP / Food Safety process and culture within the site.
– Application of compliance methodologies and measurement tools for application within the operational environment.
– Coach and mentor site management and supervisors to understand and implement zero incident management strategies consistent with site/project needs and in accordance with Milaha HSEQ Management Systems.
– Assure that site management and supervisors are reducing the site-specific risk profile to as low as reasonably practicable by using industry specific HACCP / Food Safety hierarchy of control principles.
– Proving high level technical expertise input to managers and supervisors where required.
– Guide management representatives who hold assigned responsibility for HACCP Plans and HACCP Validation Plans, high-risk work process and workplace inspections etc so as to assure fit-for-purpose operational conditions are determined and in place.
– Lead incident investigations, guiding site management and staff through casual analysis methodologies to validate systems failures, root causes, and remedial measures to minimise risk exposure and operating costs.
– Oversee the creation and delivery of HACCP / Food Safety training programmes and verification of competency assurance for operational activities which have an element of HACCP / Food Safety criticality.
Decision Making Authority:
– Autonomous authority to enact a ‘stop work’ on operational activities at any point where they have a reasonable expectation that an event or condition could occur which would result in non-conformance to HACCP / Food Safety process or environment.
– May undertake whatever corrective action they feel reasonable at a given point in time to mitigate risk HACCP / Food Safety process or environment.
Context / Specialist Features / Challenges:
– Develop an effective HACCP / Food Safety process culture in a multinational environment where perceptions of safety and risk vary considerably.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|