1. Attend pre sales client meeting and presentations with account representative
2. Identify client requirements: (technical requirements, client infrastructure, configuration), technical design (including solution configuration and diagrams) and planning phases of the sale cycle.
3. collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
4. work with sales team to provide a response for technical RFIRFP questions.
5. Determining scoop and develop proposals.
6. Leading a team of Sales Engineers and motivating them for better performance.
7. help in researching and in new product development
8. developing new business opportunities and attract, acquire new customers
9. Building, increasing and maintaining of customer database.
10. Analyze, update and own all allocated accounts for sales generation.
11. Ensure order booking at budgeted margin and sales in line with set targets
12. Establish excellent relationship with existing customers and project consultant
13. engineer and create new customers.
14. Prepare costing sheet (i.e. Prices, validity, etc.)
15. Provide on time response to all customer queries and closely follow up active quotations.
16. Coordinate with logistics and support team to ensure on time delivery, job closing and payment collection
17. Update projects list report & customer data base on weekly basis.
18. Be updated with all products range and promote new products.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Electrical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|