• Pharmacist with MOH License
• 2 to 3 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
• UAE Work Experience only
• Demonstrate diplomacy and assertive skills in dealing with internal and external parties.
• Must be able to work both alone and as part of a team; have the ability to concentrate on large volumes of written/paper based work in an office environment.
• Proficiency in English language as well as MS Office
• Studying scientific and legal documents
• Gathering, evaluating, organizing, managing and collating information in a variety of formats
• Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
• Maintaining familiarity with company product ranges
• Planning, undertaking and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections
• Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
• Analyzing complicated information, including trial data
• Offering advice about company policies, practices and systems
• Obtaining marketing permission
• Outlining requirements for labelling, storage and packaging
• Liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities
• Providing advice about regulations to manufacturers
• Writing comprehensible, user-friendly, clear product information leaflets and labels
• Ensuring that quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines
• Preparing documentation.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|